Fast Hands are the most versatile stick handling aid on the market today. Fast Hands are the first fixed-shape training tool used to develop fast and accurate puck handling skills. The angles and dimensions of Fast Hands are set at the ideal measurements for height, length, width, and weight for developing fine motor skills in the wrist, forearm and shoulder.
This training aid is built to last a lifetime and it’s the one hockey tool in your family that will be passed down from one generation of hockey players to the next. Fast Hands are a fun, inexpensive training aid that will help your kids develop the most fundamental skill in hockey - stick handling!
- Can be used to perform a limitless number of moves and combinations including: Expansion of Reach, Figure 8's, Quick Stick, Soft Touch, Wide Dribble, Bait Cup Go Around, Toe Drag Deception
- Can be used on a variety of surfaces including pavement, concrete, ice and sport tile
- Excellent for on or off ice puck handling practice (does not move when bumped with stick or puck)
- Manufactured using highly durable 1" metal pipe with standard red paint
- For best results we recommend a synthetic ice pad and a Green Biscuit training puck
- The Professional model is suitable for Squirts (6 years old) and up
- Numbered for Pattern Drills
- No assembly required
- Dimensions: 30in. x 22in.
- Made from 1” X .120 thick steel tubing vs. 1” X .083 thick for standard red model
- Heavy Duty model weight is 9 pounds vs. 5.5 pounds for the standard red model
- Same angles and dimensions as the popular standard red pro model
- Built like a tank and Made in Michigan USA!